How to engage us
We have a combination of business and IT skills which provides us with a unique advantage in:
- Understanding your requirements
- Providing advice and ideas about ways to enhance your project
- Developing solutions that exceed your expectations
What to expect?
Potential clients often ask about how they’d go about engaging us and what to expect.
Here are the steps:
- Call us on +61 8 6210 8500, e-mail us or click here to arrange a no-obligation meeting at a time that suits you
- At the meeting, we discuss your potential project to get an idea of the scope of work involved then provide a proposal for your consideration
- If you’re happy with everything, you sign off the proposal and then we begin work!
Wherever possible, we seek to work with you in your office to provide opportunities for feedback both ways and allow refinement as the project progresses.
For assignments with a well-defined scope, we can provide a fixed fee proposal. If this isn’t the case, our fees are on a time and materials basis.
- Six-monthly or annual client reviews: clients have the option of meeting with us to discuss their business plans and get our input.
- Project lookback meetings: to provide an opportunity for feedback
- Free help desk service: for brief questions and assistance
Please contact us on +61 8 6210 8500 or by email to discuss further.
Learn more: Success Stories