We provide Financial Modelling in Perth for companies to enable them to grow faster, reduce cost and reduce risk
Our team of experienced business analysts will work with you to produce accurate and flexible financial models that will empower you to make business decisions with confidence.
Our financial modelling in Perth includes:
- Building robust, flexible and accurate financial models
- Redevelopment and extension of existing financial models
- Strategic input, research, value-added analysis and presentation to banks/investors
- Model Audits & Model Reviews of existing models to identify risks and eliminate errors
- Ongoing model maintenance & review
“We hired Jeff at Access Analytic to construct financial models for a number of clients as part of the overall deliverable for the client.
Jeff often goes beyond expectations, finding useful ways to analyse data and incorporate the resulting trends into 3-way forecasts.
Our clients have been blown away by the robust financial models and the insight these models have provided into their business.
We have found that strategic advice supported by Jeff’s financial models provide a compelling recommendation for stakeholders.”
Andrew Birch, Corporate Restructuring and Business Transformation Expert and Managing Director, Vantage Performance
Types of Financial Modelling include:
- Budgets and Forecasts – customised to suit your specific requirements & processes
- Valuation models – for companies, projects and businesses
- Transactional decision support – for debt or equity capital raising, buying/selling an asset
- Project economics and analysis – cash flow, risk analysis, and financing
- Consolidations – bring data from different entities & multiple systems together
- Sensitivity and ‘what-if’ scenario analysis
- Calculators – for financial services and products
Take a look at some case studies
If you’d like confidence in your decision-making, contact us today +61 8 6210 8500 or leave your details below.
Learn more: What is Financial Modelling? | Success Stories | How to Engage us | Contact us