How does your management and financial reporting stack up?
Too often, organisations invest heavily in implementing systems and resources to collect data but fail to utilise the data to their benefit. Many also struggle with trying to gather data from different systems which can be a time consuming and manual process.
Whether the reporting requirement is at an executive, managerial, or operational level; or for decision making, process optimisation, and performance management, we can assist with consolidating data from various sources, building dashboards and automation of processes for reporting.
Key reasons clients engage us:
- Reduce the time taken to produce their management and financial reports
- Build Excel dashboards and reports to communicate key business information in an easy-to-interpret way
- Create greater flexibility in their reporting and analysis models
- Business Performance Management systems that help you stay in control and optimise performance
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) monitoring and analysis that show you exactly what’s happening… and what needs your attention!
- Integrated Management Reporting from one or many accounting and/or business systems that give you all the information you need to make decisions with confidence
- Budgeting and Forecasting models that help you model future performance under multiple scenarios and reduce risk
- Data Analytics – taking large amounts of data from various systems, combining it together and then summarising it so you can make sense of it all
- Database Systems that help you track and manage areas such as time and billing, project/job management, marketing, manufacturing … and more!
- Save time and money by freeing up additional resources
- Empower better decision-making that’s based on data by gaining a better understanding of what’s happening
- Increase revenue by identifying opportunities and reducing costs in the right areas
- Improve efficiency and productivity, and reduce frustration by streamlining processes
- Gain a competitive advantage by identifying areas of opportunities
If your management and financial reporting could do with some improvement, contact us on +61 8 6210 8500 or by email for a confidential discussion of your business needs.