Event Producers’ FAQ
How we work with Local and International Event Producers
We are happy to provide our speakers to event producers and we have successfully completed many engagements of this nature.
We have worked all over the world with some of the biggest names in training events as well as the smallest. We enjoy partnering with companies that are highly professional, well-run and well-organised, so if that’s you, please call or e-mail us (details below)!
We have trained delegates from:
Oceania & Africa
Europe & Middle East
We may also be able to develop courses for other specific niches if we see these can be re-used so please enquire.
Naturally, all of the above depend on the time we have available to create the customisations and/or additional content.
If there is a timezone change of 5 hours or more, we will need to arrive an extra day ahead so we can adjust properly and present a great course for you.
Wherever possible, we prefer to either start courses on a Monday or end them on a Friday so as to minimise travelling time during working hours.
- We send you an electronic copy of the course notes for you to print and distribute to all participants. This is normally provided 5-10 working days prior to the course.
- Alternatively, if you’d like to save all your printing costs & administration time, we use and recommend Prezentt. This is a paperless system for distributing training materials that also allows delegates to take & save their own notes, access other materials like templates & PDFs, ask questions at any time, and download the notes automatically.
- We provide a CD for each participant that includes exercises, suggested solutions, other useful resources, and a variety of templates ($1/participant).
- We normally exchange business (name) cards with each participant so we can provide them with ongoing e-mail support if they require.
- We bring a laptop to plug into your projector.
- All course participants will need to bring laptops with Excel installed. Please ensure this is communicated clearly to all participants.
- Training venue requirements: training room should be setup in classroom style with sufficient space for each participant to have a laptop and training materials in front of them; each participant will also need access to a power point to plug in their laptop.
- We are happy to assist you with the brochure wording and grammar to ensure both our companies are presented in the best light possible.
- The nature and structure of our courses means that they work best with groups of 25 or less. We can train larger groups if you wish by bringing along a support trainer.
If any consulting opportunities arise, we normally work with the clients directly unless the trainer’s agreement specifies otherwise.
- At least 14 days’ notice is required to organise courses. Course bookings that are not confirmed at least 14 days in advance must unfortunately be assumed to be cancelled and we will accept other client requests.
- At least 14 days’ notice is required to cancel a course booking. Course bookings cancelled with less than 14 days’ notice will incur cancellation fees equivalent to 50% of our fees.
Once you book a course with us, our policy is that your trainer will not run that course for a competing company in the same city within 2 months either side of the course date.
This provides you with the assurance that you won’t run into competition (at least from us!) for the same course.
We normally list details of public courses we are booked to present on our website with a link to your website. If you do not want your course listed, please let us know.
We always ensure that the names and contact details of course participants are kept confidential.
We would love to be able to negotiate these with you but our rates have been set to cover the amount of time required to prepare and present the course for you so unfortunately we are not able to negotiate.
For new clients, our fees are charged 50% up-front, due 14 days in advance. The remainder of the fee is due within 14 days of course completion.
Following a successful experience, payment terms may be amended to 100% within 14 days of course completion.
With all clients, airfare and accommodation costs are paid directly by the event organiser.