Change default Cell comments font size
How do I change the default font size of cell comments?
By Neale Blackwood
You need to change a Windows setting to achieve this. Please note this will change the font size of other objects defined as “ToolTip” in applications. You may want to change it back, so make a note of the setting before you change it.
- This applies to Windows XP:
- Go to Start, click Settings then click Control Panel (Control Panel may already be on your Start menu)
- Double click the Display icon
- Go the Appearance tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Click the Item drop down and select ToolTip
- You can now change the font size and colour
- Click OK, click Apply and then click OK again
All new comments will have the new default settings, but existing comments will not change.